Thursday, November 22, 2018

John Chau's Last Letter to Family


Brian and Mary(?) and Mom and Dad,

You guys might think I’m crazy in all this, but I think it’s worth it to declare Jesus to these people. Please do not be angry at them or at God if I get killed – rather please live your lives in obedience to whatever He has called you to and I’ll see you again when you pass though the veil. Don’t retrieve my body.  This is not a pointless thing – the eternal lives of this tribe is at hand and I can’t wait to see them around the throne of God worshiping in their own language as Revelation 7:9-10 states.

I love you all and I pray none of you love anything in this world more than Jesus Christ.

Soli Deo Gloria,

John Chau
(SIGNED)
11/16/28 0620
Written from the cove on the southwest-ish (now like west) of North Sentinel Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment