Thursday, November 22, 2018

John Chau's Last Letter to Alex

Alex – I’m so grateful to you and to your simple obedience to God, and how you’ve secured(?) this mission with your very best. I think I might die—tomorrow even (see entries to see why) and I wish I could have had more time to express my thanks to you. I’m proud of you Bro and I pray that you will never love anything more in this world more (sic) than you love Christ. Stay Strong, keep the good faith, and may your life be continually filled with His grace and peace and mercy(?). I’ll see you again bro – and remember, the first one to heaven, wins.

Much Love and to God alone be the glory.
P.S. Please send all pages of the journal entries to Bobby and tell him to forward to the current update to All Nations:
“ I got shot by an arrow sested(?), that was stopped by my Bible, but this particular contact(?) trip had gone well until then – and it was an adolescent (pre-puberty) that had shot me. Trying again tomorrow (11/16/18).”

No comments:

Post a Comment